aaen and power inc pipes,hp mystery

max

I saw in a magazine in sweden,they tried 3 different triple pipes for the sx 700 engine,the results were a little strange.
aaen -117 hp bsfc 0,69
power-inc-117 hp bsfc 0,66
hauck-130 hp bsfc 0,67

I thought it will be a bigger gain in hp with aaen and power inc pipes.
any comments./ max

You are only looking at peak HP. For radar runs thats fine but for everyday riding you need to look at the whole picture. The best dyno graphs will show a pull from 4000 rpm's showing the entire power curve. I hope to find out today if I get my dyno. Watch my website as I will put-up a dyno page of my wifes 700MM. I will dyno the sled with PI end dumps, benders and SLP's I may also try a set of haucks............SRXtreme

we just got a new land and sea and wow thetre is a lot bof playing to do,got just about 10 000 canucks into it and they sent wrong parts, it freezes up, been lots of fun,i want to dyno my sxr ported stock pipe then put on the haucks and try it,playing with a 600 twin on it right now,its our grass ripper so it has a cool down kit on it make easy to practice, let me know how you make out,

$10000 CDN is just the basics. The unit I am trying to get is 9400usd, every available option. Then you need a dedicated water supply and pump for consitent data on high hp motors. I don't think I will have the time now that it is so almost sled season to get it installed the way I want it.............SRXtreme

Back