polishing tunnel

vmax

i was wondering the steps for polishing a tunnel.How do you do it ? any info would be great.

Polishing Tunnel

Use Mother's Cream. You can buy it at most auto stores. A lot of hand rubbing is required. Just got done with mine on Saturday, looks great. :lol:

Polishing Tunnel

Put the polish on a soft cloth and just keep rubbing the polish onto the metal. Clean up metal with another clean cloth, repeat if you have to. :lol:

striped the paint with paint stripper ,than used mothers cream and scrubbed and scrubed and scrubed more, turned out good :D

polish

Hey you guys,
Mothers creme works great but out of trial and error with EVERY and I mean EVERY polish I have found the best. It is Eagle One Nev R Dull it has the polish like mother but it is in cotton pieces and works great for scrubbing, it works better than anything. I used it on my srx because the powervalves, pipes and clutch shield were all oxidized. With some scrubbing it looked just like it did when I bought it. All you need is a cloth to wipe it when its dry and those things work great. TRY IT

"Bush Polish" I found works best. You can buy it at any truck stop. For best results get a polishing wheel, it will save you alot of time and end results will look better. I bought mine off of ebay.

Also when you are buffing an area, the best way to get the black smudge off is to put flour on your rag and it will keep it from smearing and makes wiping off easier. The old lady gets pissed when I'm in the flour jar, so she bought me a bag for the garage.

Back