anyone from twin cities going to muni???

skidooboy

anyone from mn, wisc going to muni???

anyone from minneapolis st paul, wausau wisc area going to muni for the ty appreciation ride? need a favor. i am buying a cr 250 and it is in the twin cities region trying to avoid a road trip. will rent trailer truck space to get to muni. let me know. i can get the seller to come to you if you are within driving distance for him. central northern wisc would work. any help appreciated. ski

Last edited:

Eric I wasn't going to go but now I might be and this weekend I will be in cable not too far from the cities I will let you know tommorrow.

Eric also my dad will be going through wausau this weekend to go up to the cabin.

Saw this on VintageSleds.com
If you guys have room, perhaps you could help this guy out and pay for your trip?
Just a thought

Posted By: Todd Henriksen Time Posted: 2006-02-27 08:53:48
Location: n/a, NA Email: misfitsleds@yahoo.com Phone: 317-626-6901

I need help getting a sled from Paynesville, MN to central Wisconsin in the next couple of weeks. Any help would be great! Thanks, Todd

i would liketo go from the cities, anyone else wanna do the trip call me763-528-3898 where are you convert!!!!!

Last edited:
Eric, If it helps at all I have plenty of garage space and I could store the bike until whenever you could get here to get it. If this had happened a couple of weeks ago I could have brought it to Wawa for you. Let me know if I can help. Dave

Back