TY Appreciation Ride!!! Update!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
07 Yamaha Demo TY ride for Friday March 10th.
March 11-12 will be open to the public.

I will need to gather a more exact count on the TY Users that will attend on Friday. Yamaha will try to have about 15 sleds to ride and we would like to go for a longer ride. Maybe 1-2 hour ride per group.

Please lets get this count as soon as we can.

Thanks
Tom

Tom,

I have 2 for sure, Myself and a soon to be TYer that promised to join the TY fray this week!

Thanks - Mike.

Start @ 8:30am, lunch 11:30 to 12:30, end by 5:00pm. Location is the
Comfort Inn, Munising.

List of 2007 product:
Apex RTX
Apex RTX
Apex GT
Apex GT
Apex ER
Attak
Attak GT
Attak GT
Vector GT
Vector ER
Rage GT
Venture GT
VK Pro
Phazer GT
Phazer FX
Phazer FX

We have duplicates on the above. Also we will need to keep some units
for the Yamaha employee's that will ride along with us.

I am sure it will be like they have done in the past. You will get seat time on all the sleds in the duration of the ride...its really fun ;)!

I'll be there
I have one other commin with me. We will be there Thur around noon.

Sign me up for a Phazer :WayCool: :WayCool:

I'm in...... definately want to try out those 07s on Friday.... will be up late thursday night.... just one for me, mom is staying home with the little guy.....

Just an FYI to all members. If you are bringing numerous guests that are not part of this site, there maybe some problems with getting all the users to ride. If there is plenty of space in each group there will be no problems but all MEMBERS to Totallyamaha will have the 1st chance at riding the sleds and others not part of the site may have to wait until later in the weekend when it opens to the public. I will be taking down names and user info at the rides.

Tom

Is there a deadline on when you need to know who is coming? I would like to go, but I wont be sure untill like middle of next week maybe even the day before...

Back