Before you cancel your room at Alger Falls

Sno-Xr

Please let me know before you cancel your room. Im supose to be 1st on the waiting list for a room, but dont want to take a chance.
Thanks, Sno_Xr ;)!

ttt Still looking for a room to open up at Alger, please dont cancel until you let me know. Thanks , Sno

I got a place on Lake Superior, just east of 28/58 junction. I figure I can leave my sled up at Alger and just drive in every morning.

Had to get something with a nice view ... something for the babysitter to look at all day! LOL

We never made it out to Thunder Lake last year either ... The owners probably wonder what happened to all of us!

close to muni then? i think i know where your talking about.

yep they probally freak if we all showed.i'll try and scout my back where way there on thrusday so we can all make it.i thought about it last time but the trail out of shingleton was brown far as i could see.figured it wouldnt be any fun trying to get there that time.

666 posts eh
ya lil devil........ i miss you guys..
and thunder lake too..
be safe up there

Carl ... WE MISS YOU! We don't care if you ride artic sissy ... you and Kurt are always welcome!

You know I was just thinking about the very first TY ride ... and wondering what happened to some of the people ... like the 15 year old who had his parents drive him up ... gosh he would be grown now!

Every time I go to muni I am always on the look out for the 'brothers' in the motorhome! I have hope ... I will see them again!

them were some fun times eh?
those brothers drove home... to chicago to get parts for there sleds.. and came back to finish the weekend lol i thought i was hardcore heh heh..
hey i still own a yami.. justa lil too busy to giterdun right now

Back