Anyone have room for one for TY Appreciation Ride???

You guys might want to call the Melstrand General Store. The owner has a couple places he rents out ... We rented one in Jan it was a double wide, but still warm and clean ... 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, garage for 125? He also has a place right next to the store, that is small but nice.

They also allow dogs!

i got a room at the hillcrest across the street.bichof is staying with but if you cant find a place and want to crash on the floor your welcome.the beds are only full size otherwise you could keep me warm ;)!

Did they have any more rooms? I was going to call them, but figured they would be booked up!
I don't know if I will make it up ... might just come up with out the sled for Friday to ride the phazer then head back home!
I really want to come up for some off trail riding since it was crap when we were up there in January!

yes they had 2 rooms.i didnt think they would either but i guess it payed off.next call would be the best western or the new motel next to pamida.forgot the name.i took one room and let sno-xr ( no gas ) know about the other one and he took it.

so ricks going out west then? i'm sure you could crash with somebody if you needed.i'm bringing mountain stein also for some serious off trail.getting up on thrusday to play early.

If I come up for the weekend I would bring the baby so I can't just crash some place!

Rick just left to night for WI, they are leaving Wednesday for Wyoming and Montana. Lucky bastard! LOL

I jut messed up I called for the 3rd/4th by accident they doin't have anything available for the 10 and 11th I gues I will have to call some other places.lol

Back