Muni arrival time/date

I probably wont get there till late Thursday 10-11 pm ish! Cant wait to see everyone again, it was a blast back in January!
Name Tags
I think im going to bring name tags this time, I know I met several people that I either didnt get there screen name or there real name! What do you think?

Last edited:
I'll be there around suppertime or before. Don't know if I will be solo or with Jerry, the OLD FART!! Trying to get him to go, but so far no luck. See ya then!

Dave :WayCool:

I'll be there around noon on the 8th. I believe Rich is getting in around that time as well.

Sno-Xr said:
I think im going to bring name tags this time, I know I met several people that I either didnt get there screen name or there real name! What do you think?

That's not a bad idea and I'd wear one as long as I wasn't the only one! ;)!
Lets see what the rest of the sled heads say.
Do you have a stack or is a stop at the dollar store in order???

Name tags sound great!

They would be nice to know who the new people are, also nice so I don't feel like a big dummy when I forget names of people who have been on the rides for years!

If I find a place to rent I should be in late Thursday night.

Sno-Xr

I like the idea name tag really it will help me alot! Maybe have thier screen name and then their name underneath! ;)! ;)! :yam: :yam:

Name Tags

I can stop and buy a bunch tomorrow, but I wont be up till late Thursday, maybe hand them out Friday morning and evening in the Garage.I was thinking the samething Sreen name on top and real name underneath!
Its tough to remember everyone, once you've spent a couple of hours in the garage with Tom,Rich and Terry!! lol ;):D

Sounds good Rich, if something happens or you need me to pick up more, let me know!
Sno

Back