Great Sound

I have a Bender can on mine. Great sound and perfect fit. No need to change anything else (clutching, jetting, etc.). Not sure about the performance increase. If you're looking at pipes, be prepared to tune and fool around under the hood. From my experience, the pipes are a pain in the arss.

;)! I've heard of that too. But the can will also get rid of huge suitcase (oh I mean muffler) from under neath the hood........ lol

yea but when you refer to can are you meaning muffler adn what bender one or are you refering to the silencer cuz i have seen the bender silencer for my sled

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. i AM REFERRING TO THE SILENCER. LEAVE THE STOCK PIPE AND REMOVE THE MUFFLER ASSY. ATTACH THE BENDER SILENCER (OR CAN) ONTO THE PIPE. HOPE THAT HELPS.

thx for the help yea i was also looking at the bender silencer i cant wait to order it and get it into my sled. have you guys seen the single bulb windshields because im going to buy one that is low and it is the red one but im wondering if it looks cool or it looks like crap?

Back