Muni Ride ... off trail?

If thats the Kingston Plains area, myself , PimpedRSRage and his folks talked about heading that way to play around one day.

Gina, I know you said you found a place to stay, but if you wanted to be closer, im letting my room at the Hilcrest go. I finally got a room at Alger. Let me know, i thought i would wait till later to cancel incase someone from the site still needed a room!
Sno-Xr

Is that ride this weekend ?? hmmmm, If so i might take that room off your hands ...i think i NEED to make one TY ride this year ...

B2SO said:
Is that ride this weekend ?? hmmmm, If so i might take that room off your hands ...i think i NEED to make one TY ride this year ...
Yep , its this weekend. ThrottleJockey from the 4stroke side just took the room, he might be looking to split it though. Worth a try.

hey if anyone is interested in a room at alger's let me know look's like i'll be canceling, i think it has a queen bed and that's it. i hit a deer last thurs on the sled doing about 60, sled's banged up pretty good, messed up my knee and wrist. thought maybe i could still make the ride but might not be possible. hope everyone has a good time, and watch out for deer!

gerby said:
hey if anyone is interested in a room at alger's let me know look's like i'll be canceling, i think it has a queen bed and that's it. i hit a deer last thurs on the sled doing about 60, sled's banged up pretty good, messed up my knee and wrist. thought maybe i could still make the ride but might not be possible. hope everyone has a good time, and watch out for deer!
OUCH!! If you think you can make it, im bringing my old beat up SRX for a spare, your welcome to it! Hate to see you miss out. If not, I hope 69-TeaBag takes good care of you. Take care and get better.
Sno-Xr

Yeah I can split my room with anyone if they need a spot to crash, also I wouldn't mind hooking up with somebody for a short ride Thurs evening, I should be getting in sometime between 3 & 4 (hopefully). I have only ridin in the Western U.P, so i am new to MUNI.. Thanks again Sno-Xr !!!!!!!!!

;)!
Sno-Xr said:
OUCH!! If you think you can make it, im bringing my old beat up SRX for a spare, your welcome to it! Hate to see you miss out. If not, I hope 69-TeaBag takes good care of you. Take care and get better.
Sno-Xr
hey no-gas, thank's for the offer! that really mean's alot. we've only met one time and your willing to let me use your old beat up srx ;)! just goes to show you yamaha people are the best. but you would've thought you would of offered your viper instead! just kidding! i guess i just don't feel like riding for awhile, so i'm gonna call it a year. i'm sure you guy's will be coming on more ride's in the future, than we'll meet again. have a great weekend and enjoy!

i may just sleep in the ole tahoe , if i do show up it would be friday night and im not paying for a three day min. , i have come close to passing out in the party room anyway , just dont step on me on the way to the fridge :)

What the hell , i'll be there friday night , does anyone need a roomie for friday and saturday night , it's a long drive for one day of riding , but i think this is about it for the year and i miss all of you ...we will see ya friday night , if anyone is looking for a roomie let me know , if not ill make it work , i can always spoon with Rich or Tom ..:)

B2SO said:
What the hell , i'll be there friday night , does anyone need a roomie for friday and saturday night , it's a long drive for one day of riding , but i think this is about it for the year and i miss all of you ...we will see ya friday night , if anyone is looking for a roomie let me know , if not ill make it work , i can always spoon with Rich or Tom ..:)

I have a spot for ya at Hillcrest if you need it. It's up to you........

i just got back from muni and i wouldnt recommend any off trail riding. the snow is wet and heavy! i got stuck a couple times and 2 people couldnt even lift the back of the sled the snow was so heavy in the rear suspension! the powerlines didnt have enough snow to make it fun either.

Back