HAYDAYS ?

NEED SNOW

3 of us are going this year. What is the parking situation like there ? Any tips would be appreciated. THANKS...

...MrSled... I will stop by... Gina. thanks for the info. Did you have a good time at NELSONS. How about all that dust on the grass drag's. We stayed over on the sno-cross side...Gary.

Dust?

Wow the dust was terrible! I stayed at the snoX, we always sit in front of the double. I don't get into watching grass drags.

We got there just before the race Saturday and had to park in the lot on the south side of Nelson's! HOLY DUST STORM THERE!!! Our black truck was brown with and inch of dust! We had a double take to realize it was our truck!
Always have a great time at Nelson's!

See you at Hay Days!

Gina

We was in the front row in front of the big double jump. I was the ugly fat one with a VIPER hat on . LOL! Well I'm a little over weight". I was with my 14 year old son and 3 other guys. Look for the VIPER hat at haydays. My brother will have on a no 88 hat. see ya...Gary.

Thanks for Stopping

:D I want to say thanks to everyone that stopped in for the TY Meeting at the Yamaha Tent and for all those who I met at the TY.com booth in the Swap.

Back