Changing Reeds

V-force

Hi guys,
First time posting, I've been looking but have not found anyone talking about installing V-force / RAD reeds on stock Vipers, any input would be great. I have an 03 Viper, small changes, clutching - gearing - can. She runs pretty good just looking for a little something more. For years I have piped all my sleds, but for some reason I choose not to pipe this one, YET !.
In advance thanks for the info.

I have not heard of anyone noticing much gain for the money of going with after market reeds but you can bend your reed stoppers out until the cage just slip back in...small gain.

Yeah, its a little early, still playing ball. Starting to get that itch, I'm sure others are too !!! Pioneer ( Bruce ) says not much on dyno but sled reacts well with delta III's. Just asking around.

Thanks for the info

I have heard a few good things on the Delta III, only ones that work but I bet is not many HP difference. Good luck on your quest and please report back your findings. ;)!

v-force reeds

I have a set in my srx i don't think that there is the 6 hp gain that is claimed but the throttle responce is awsome.To me they were worth the money plus they have carbon fiber reed peddles witch will last longer and take more abouse the fiber glass peddles
:rockon: :rockon:

Back