Man's best friends

deekersrx700

Just thought I'd post pics of my 2 best buddies.

Attachments

• Shawnty and Chinook (5).jpg
    Shawnty and Chinook (5).jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 400
  • Shawnty and Chinook (6).jpg
    Shawnty and Chinook (6).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 402
  • Shawnty and Chinook (7).jpg
    Shawnty and Chinook (7).jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 404
  • Shawnty and Chinook (8).jpg
    Shawnty and Chinook (8).jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 401

huskey's aint they those pics made me sad i had a pure white husky that i loved so much and my prick a$$ neighbor shot him

i live in the country and he lives like a mile from me and he had (not sure if he still has) this female dog and every time she was in heat he would let her run over onto my property which is a 300 acre farm that borders his farm and my dogs are always males and she would get them to follow her out through my fields over towards his place and he would shoot them (I know because once i was out deer hunting and i seen one of my dogs and his running through my field and then a gun shot i got out of my stand a few minutes later and went over there and his wife said he just left ( i would imagine getting rid of my dog) and i never saw him again i have had five or more dogs disappear this way but it hasn't happened in aa few years and i never could find the bodies of my dogs so i had no evidence against him and he is a prick anyways because the fence that separates our land was getting crappy and old so we had to replace it and we were both going to fix it he would start on one end and i would start on the other making the fence and we would meet in the middle but no i cleared the old fence by myself i made the entire fence myself because he would never help and then he would bitch because it wasn't getting done fast enough and when i got it all done he said the fence was 6 inches over onto his land and he wanted it redone when it was actually 6 inches onto my land and it was on a bank you couldn't farm anyways he is a royal prick

well heres a pic of my little buddy. that really sucks about your dogs man. i dont know what id do if if this guy ever dissapeared like that

Attachments

• small dog.JPG
    small dog.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 16
Here are some pic's of my little girl! That does suck about your dogs, my EX took my other dog when we broke up and went and had my name removed from the adoption paper work so I couldn't fight to get her back.

Attachments

• IMGP0819.JPG
    IMGP0819.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMGP0794.JPG
    IMGP0794.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMGP0597.JPG
    IMGP0597.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMGP0598.JPG
    IMGP0598.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
This is Riley with his cone after being nutered. It was a bad day for him but the cats enjoyed it.

And another of him on a better day.

Attachments

• Nutered (Medium).JPG
    Nutered (Medium).JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Riley (Medium).JPG
    Riley (Medium).JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 15
Must have known I was going to show up here. ;)!
Some of my favorite shots. Cedar's first snow, bobbing for apples and 'milk' mustache.

Attachments

• cedarsnow.jpg
    cedarsnow.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 15
  • cedarapples.jpg
    cedarapples.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 17
  • cedarfirstsnow.jpg
    cedarfirstsnow.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 15
heres my best friend, Zaiha female boxer 6 months old, she goes every where with me

Attachments

• P1010017.JPG
    P1010017.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 10
viperking sorry to hear about your dog, I wouldn't piss on your neighbor if he was on fire!! Here is my hunting Buddy INDY, he is sad like me to see the snow melting.

Attachments

• INDY.jpg
    INDY.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 10
Here is our little guy ... he goes to work with me every day!

He had a cast on one of his rear legs all last summer, 3 months and one 1 month of rehabilitation ... what a pain in the butt trying to keep a lab out of the lake!

Attachments

• 0918132-R1-047-22.jpg
    0918132-R1-047-22.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 6
here is Ben, my best buddy in the whole world. don't know what i'd do without him. he'll be 9 next month, about 105lbs chocolate lab. he lives w/my parents b/c i couldn't bring him w/me when i moved, but i usually see him about everyday.

Attachments

• ben1.jpg
    ben1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
my last and my present

Here are my pics of my past Roti (GENO) and pics of my 2 year old (BUSTER)

Where's my food MASTER?

Attachments

• shaggypics 002.gif
    shaggypics 002.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 161
  • shaggypics 001.gif
    shaggypics 001.gif
    63.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Here is my good friend Angel, a six year old Golden Retriever.

She is a good friend, who climbs up on the waterbed every night (she thinks we don't notice).

I wouldn't recommend naming your dog when they're only 6 weeks old!! Although most of the time she lives up to her name, sometimes she gets a "glint" in her eye and she becomes her alter-ego and .........

Her favorite sport is "water" (you'll notice she is all wet), and her second favorite sport is sledding. She loves to run ahead and lead the way.

Keeps life interesting for sure!!

Cheers,

Exciterfan

Attachments

• 07-26-2004 10;10;02PM.BMP
    195.2 KB · Views: 36

Back