viper price help

srx600

I am interesting in getting rid of my srx 600 and upgrading to a viper. How much do vipers go for now a days (02-03)?

prices

the thing is up here in northern maine, sleds are really expensive i could get 3k for my 98 srx 600. I got that 4 my 99 last year and it had more miles and in worse shape.

SRX600 I have a few friends up that way and your right sleds do sell for more there. yamahas up there seem to do good but if I were to buy a viper make sure there wasn't any pipes on it and if there were ask how many miles the pipes were on it and ask if it was blown up, I know that seems like alot but there are reasons for all of those questions. I love my 2002 viper and love this sled Oh!!! make sure you have updated shocks on, the way you check that is in the transfer rods one spacer is thicker than the other and believe me it really does make a difference on this sled. I'M piped and I just run it alittle rich sure I lose hp but well worth it 5,000 miles on sled and never changed or replaced a thing suspension included. I'm not bragging just happy with this sled.

Red Devil,
You are being hypocritical if you say don't buy a Viper thats ever been piped and then state that you have a piped Viper. Sure some people who don't know what they're getting themselves into with pipes end up having problems however I've run pipes on many sleds and never had a single burndown related to the pipes. As for engine wear and tear it's negligable.If you jet properly, monitor your piston wash and exhaust temps,run good oil a piped engine will last as long as a stocker. I guess what your saying then is noone should buy your Viper when you are ready to sell it eh?

:lol: Viper sniper
I did not say never buy a piped viper, I was more or less saying to ask questions if it was piped and other things to look for off the top of my head, IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT? Are you selling yours and if you are you are the guy that I'M TELLING THE OTHER GUY TO BUY FROM..... :shock: :WayCool: thanx!

I am buying (2) brand new 2002 vipers from a dealer in IL on Sat.
$3999 each.

They also have (4) 2003 brand new sx vipers for $4999.

SX600,

Where abouts in IL is this dealer with these sleds? I have a buddy that is looking for a new viper!!! Thank you.

Back