maxx perf or pioneer perf long trav. rear susp for srx 700??

seca

looking to get some extra travel on the rear of my 99 srx 700. anybody here have this on their sled ? who is the best?cheapest? best durability? i live in st.john's ,newfoundland. canada, so the shipping charges on these shocks are going to be expensive to ship to ny!!would i be better off getting some used viper shocks?anyone have any to sell? also do i need to change my transfer rods to the longer sx-r rods to get the full ride height?thanks for any responses.

Hey seca,

I've got a set of 2002 SXR shocks that would work great. They are in great shape and have about 1000 miles on them. I also have the longer transfer rods that I would throw in. I want $200 plus shipping. If your interested I can email you a picture of the shocks and rods, and then we can figure out the shipping cost. By the way, that is in US Dollars, and I live in Minnesota.

Chad

Mr. Sled is correct, Bruce Schrader was with Maxximum Performance before starting Pioneer Performance. He was also with Bender prior to Maxximum Performance. Bruce really knows what he is doing and is great to work with, as are the people at Maxx. Perf. Prices for both companies are comparable and the quality of work is top notch. ;)!

Back