Viper-S Trip Pipes and Digatron installation?

Viper Sniper

Hey guys great site, was wondering if anyone here has experience with installing a DT54SN egt guage on a Viper-S. Specifically how did you connect & route the wiring harness and the probe leads? Also has anyone installed pipes on this sled yet? I've heard that the detonation sensor will cause problems with piped Vipers causing the ignition timing to retard when it senses a false knock or maybe it's just a bit too sensitive. Is there a good way to bypass the detonation sensor. I have a DT54SN guage that I'm going to install also so I'm not really worried about having it bypassed as I plan on reading piston wash and monitoring my temps anyway. Also has anyone ever installed the water temp sensor that comes with the guage into thier Viper motor? Where did you install it and how? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this!

gauges

I believe SRXRULES and other have install water temp senders if you do a search you might find ?
also I know of guys that put fiber/rubber washer on the knock sensor
don't know how well this worked out
..SNAKEBIT..

Thanks for the tip on the washer Snakebit...I'll look into that but I couldn't find anything when I did a search for "water temp sensor". :rockon:

Back