Here's my 96 WaveVenture 1100

Sno-Xr

She's getting old, but still runs pretty strong! ;)! (I'm talking about the ski)
It was the maiden voyage for the tube. Both kids, 8 and 4 did front flips off the front when the nose dove under the water!! Way too funny LaLaLa

Attachments

• jetskipic (Medium).jpg
    jetskipic (Medium).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

I honestly dont remember, seems like ive seen around 66 or 67, but dont quote me!Last year the speedo was acting up, plus it doesnt have power trim, so you get what you get.

My friends and I radared my 96' Sea-doo GTX and a 96' Venture 1100 a few times.
Both topped out at 55 (fifty five) MPH on the gun and that is in salt water where they go a mph faster than lakes. The Venture would beat my GTX on flat stuff but then in 1-2 foot chop the Doo was eating it for lunch, the difference was like 51mph VS 44mph.
It didn't freestyle very well either, kind of family-friendly handling which isn't bad sometimes. One thing I can't give the Doo though is the reliability factor. I tore my pump down for bushing problems 3 times and then got rid of the thing. Another guy had a 701 Venture that day, it ran really well considering it was giving up 30hp to us.

Yeah , 55mph is probably right. Its been awhile, plus what i saw was probably 56 or 57,instead of 66-67, and we all know how accurate speedo's are!! lol
One thing I can say about the old tank, is it doesnt seem to matter if theres 1 or 3 people on it, it runs damn near the same speed!!

Well I used to repair alot of PWC's and the most common breakdowns were Sea-doo pump issues then waterlocked engines of every brand. Yamahas are tanks, there's still a bunch of old early 90's WR III's and VXR's in my area.

Back