What am I doing wrong?

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Mr. Sled when I try to get into the new message boards section it recognizes me as arriving at the site, but doesn't log me on. Then when I log on, It shows my last visit was at the same time so "read new posts since last visit" comes up with nothing because it thinks I was just there. I don't have this problem on the new parts/garage sale forum or the RX1 or TY forums so I don't think it is a cookie setting. Any ideas? Thanks.

won't work for me either

I have to type in m,y info a couple times before it logs me in, and then I have to retype it to post. i have the auto box hightlighted. Just need some fine tunning. maxdlx

Mr. Sled, I am still having troubles mentioned in my post above. Auto login box is checked and always has been. Have to try to login several times before it works and lets me post. Also, site is operating veeerrry slow for me. Any words of wisdom. SinjinRX1

Mr. Sled, I am still having troubles mentioned in my post above. Auto login box is checked and always has been. Have to try to login several times before it works and lets me post. Also, site is operating veeerrry slow for me. Any words of wisdom. SinjinRX1

Mr. Sled, just wanted to let you know that you deleting me and me reregistering seems to have solved the problems I was having with the board.

Mr Sled, is there supposed to be a pop-up screen when you get a PM? I just noticed a week old PM... Sorry VMJ :wink:

If you check the profile, you can set it to pop-up when you get a PM. I got one from Tom, and I didn't see the pop-up, but I did get the e-mail. I just clicked the link provided in the e-mail and went directly to the PM. So I may have bypassed it.

I do have my personal set-up for a e-mail and pop-up screen... I get the e-mail, just no pop-up :shock: Thanks. Bob and Tom, I mean er Mike :lol:

Back