Viper/Bronco Project.

auji700triple

As you all know, i have a busted up viper that hasn't ran for more then 250 km last winter because of a burn down. I have kinda ignored the viper for the past few weeks and turned My Attention to my 1979 Full size ford bronco. i have to get this truck ready to take me to Trade school next year. Here are the projects and what i want to do with both..

05 viper mtn : Black Hood, powder coated Trailing arms, radious rods, tunnel, Skid, Tunnel Extension, Drilled track,black windy, Straight exhaust AND a NEW ported motor. motor Was Blown due to Lack of Loc-tite on Basebolts. They fell out and sucked in air(pto side) leaned out and caused Burndown. i THINK that was my reason for Detonation all the time.

My 1979 Bronco: I am looking into Getting my Truck done first so i can get around Rather then sled. IM getting a new Paintjob for this(sanding/body work as you can see). getting it done GLOSS black, New Nitto 33x14.50 mudd grapplers On the way and new rims. Thats my projects for this summer, i wish money grew on trees! :dunno:

Pics attached.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

More pics

more pics

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 13
Lots of Sanding/cutting/painting/more sanding and grinding left to do! hhaha o well i like to keep busy! Working with my hands is the one thing i love doing more then anything else. Thats why i hate keeping stuff Stock, i love to pick and pick until my sled looks like it is now.. Baahahahah!!

Lifts are too much $$$$. im goin with a nice fat set of tires/rims/paint/a Body lift for that little Extra bit of clearence i need for the tires. Oh she's gonna be a fun truck all right. After that i MIGHT Look into a Heavy duty Wench if the price is Right. After the truck, its back to the viper to get that up to Tip top shape.

Neil, Do you know if B.J Got his Bigger Ovens or when he's gonna Get them? im gonna try and get both projects done this summer so i can Tow the Viper into goose for something to do in the winter.

viper and Bronco are goin both black :D can't wait man, can't wait!
I might need some Guidance Putting everything back togeather, Such as motor, Oiltank, and coolant Resovior. After that its just Easy as pie to put back.

Back