race logic porting templates

snojo

Has anyone used a race logic porting template? How do they work? Was it hard to use? Would you recommend using them?

They are a computer generated program which quite a few guys use now. Unless you know what you are doing you could easily damage the Nikasil by doing it your self. The coating is very brittle & you gotta have the proper tools for porting those cylinders.

What tools are necessary? They claim you can use a die grinder or dremel. Thanks

depends on what port u will change. Only the exhaust port, then u will not need much as far as tooling. Change transfer port roof angles and width, thats a differnent story. I own foredom and nsk grinders. I have 2,500 dollars invested in porting tooling.

I have a set for the SRX/Viper motors that I'd sell for about $50.00 They are brand new never used with instruction book. The only reason I didn't try is because I only get up to Wis, and the UP a couple of times a season and want to ride hard. I don't want to work on it. Let me know if your intrested.

Back