NEED A GOOD SRX CLUTCH SETUP

x2ryder

I NEED A REALLY GOOD CLUTCH SETUP FOR MY SRX. WHAT DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND HAUCK, BENDER, MAXXIMUM? SLED IS STOCK ACCEPT GEARS TRANSFER RODS JETTING. GONNA RUN IN THE GRASS BUT ALSO SNOW.

I've run the Bender kit, Heelclickers and Heavy Hitters on my SRX. The Heelclickers had very good low end, but I could never get good top end out of them. The Heavy Hitters seem to work better all around for me, as I was able to get them dialed in a little bit better. I have nothing good to say about the Bender kit, not recommended.

i have a bender clutch kit too. keeps breaking $55 springs,junk as far as im concerned. i think im going to try the maxximum this winter.ill talk to maxximum at haydays.

the heck with these clutch "kits" yamaha has tons of clutch parts that are made out of good materials. use the clutching guidelines that are posted on this website. which ever parts you have, play with springs and weights. the stock stuff is not bad in terms of primary weights, find a good helix and the right springs. clutch kits are what everyone else runs. make your own so you can smoke em.

Take a look on the tech page guys.....you will find many different clutch setups that have been tested and work.

Why spend money (~$250) on a kit (a helix and a spring or two) from these companies, when you can buy all the parts to create your own "kit" based on the recommendations on the tech page for alot less money, and you will get better performance too.

nicely put. plus you save money, have bragging rights and pride in your own work. it is pretty simple to work on these clutches. just pay attention and if you dont know ask. if they bleed yamaha blue they will help you.

Once you install all the parts and have your sled set up, take note of all the clutching specs that you used and post them on here. This is a helpful board, and the people here will help you get your sled running at its best, they will also help you fine tune your clutches if you describe to them what it is doing. This generally can not be done when you use an aftermarket "kit" due to the fact that these companies will not release and of the specifications of the parts used. I guess this may not apply to heavy hitters, heel clickers, etc. as i have read many good reviews on these products and most people seem to have very good luck with them.

Back