All Classified Users Read:

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
All Classified users READ!!! :rulez:

When purchasing or selling product on the site, it is in your best interest to get all of the info upfront prior to exchanging any money or product. Collect all info from the person such as phone numbers, emails, address and so on.

All transaction problems need to be handled on your own through PMs, emails or what ever contact info you have. Totallyamaha is no responsible for your transaction issues nor do we have the time to watch the entire classified transactions taken place. This area is a perk for you and you as users need to protect it and take care of it or it will be removed.

If there are continuing problems without resolution, any users that are involved in the dispute will loose their account and access rights to the site.

If you cannot handle the issue on your own and you take it to the open forum you will also loose your privileges to access the site. You must take all steps to handle this quietly off the site or through PMs.

People have to understand that there are many unforeseen circumstances that come up that may cause a shipment or payment to go south. You need to that take it upon yourself to handle these issues accordingly. If you think someone is not a good buyer/seller we have the “User Reputation” (TY Forum Only) that should be looked at prior to buying or selling from that user.

As a final stand you can turn them into the authorities, as you would have all the required info collected from the initial transaction.

Finally, if you don’t like what someone else is selling or what they are asking for a product, keep the comment to yourself or I will remove you as well as you obviously have nothing good to offer the site.

also I"d like to point out that most people in this section are private sellers, not companies, if you want next day shipping, you should be getting it from a proper shop. I've noticed alot lately about "it took a week to ship!!" I just wanna point out that most of us work full time jobs, and don't live in major urban centers, meaning we actually have to get to the post office before it closes. often that means waiting until saturday to ship. Also, life happens, it's a part for a snowmobile, not an organ, you CAN live a couple days without it.

For clarity of all, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE clarify when it'll be shipped and how sure the seller is that he can have it shipped on that date.

Back