Stock Srx Grass Dragging?

TopGunn

Website
www.freewebs.com
I seen this run what ya brung grass drags being held october 31'st we will probably take the rx-1 and my 01 srx there and ride them. I was wondering if there is anythign i can do to make it do alittle better as far as suspension and jettign maybe take the airbox top shelf off? the sled is all stock right now besides benders ts-3 rods let me know as i know a few of you guys here run the grass.

How do you like the benders ts-3 rods? I was thinking of getting a set for the Viper. I have some other aftermarket brand but they wont hold the adjustment. Keep on moving, even put new o rings in them. Guy I know said there is a big difference between the two that the Bender ones hook up better? Any truth to this?? ;)!

I believe yes it is anything goes as they call it Run What Ya Brung open to anyone and anything id say.

I like my Ts-3 although they hold alot of ice but that still doesnt stop them from being able to adjust.With these rods you have to push the knob up then twist and turn it untill it locks again, so it wont move like you said the ones u have do.I haven't ever had mine move and they do make good trasnfer when set right.... big difference! :rockon:

Make sure you install a tether switch before you go,most places make you run a tether,still dont know why srx's never came with one.

topgunn - I have run at those races for a few years now. You can run anything you want as long as you have a helmet. I have never had a tether on my sleds either. I'll be bringing my 00 SRX this year and I am running completely stock. They had a few sleds last year that were all done up - RX1 with a turbo - ZR900 with a 1250 motor - srx with nitrous. You see alot of stocks sleds there too.

Hotrodd maybe i will see you there if i get my sled back together only need to get my carbs cleaned up put new oem reeds in it and put the rear skid back in and shes ready! ill let you know if im for sure going! My sled is to pretty much stock it has stock engine

drags

Maybe I"LL see ya out there TOPGUNN , if I get the sled ready (blue 03 RX-1) Was there a couple years ago with a 97 SX 700 - Ran well once I figured out to NOT wait for the green. for rear suspension you'll want to pull in the frt strap all the way loosen the rear shock & the ts-3's. Frt springs as loose as possible. good luck ;)!

Nope they work good there i found if you go maybe 2 more lines its good but any more then that its to much and it doesnt hook again. Yea we may have a blue 04 Rx-1 out there as well all stock, should be a good time all im looking to do is have fun and ride my sled lol

Back