studding a 04 viper???

JJVIPER

hey guys...has anyone heard how to studd the 04 viper?
i heard a smaller front drive...but will that screw up the digital speed-o-meter
i put on a set of hauck hushers last year, and it works awsome....i just cant hook up..do i have to go with smaller lug track, or is the smaller drive gonna work? i have to something before the snow flies....thats not too far away..

Maxx Perf sells a 04 viper studding kit with every thing you need to correct the speedo. I have also seen guys take a tooth off the speedo gear.

Are those Hauck Hushers made by Simons CPR? Is your shift RPM 9,100? I'm putting a set of Simons CPR pipes on my 04 Viper and was concerned about the detonation sensor. Did you do anything special or did you have any problems with that detonation sensor retarding the timing on long WOT runs?

i am pretty sure they are the simons cpr pipes..it does shift around 9000...
and they really sound good.....i did have to change the primary & secondary springs...and played with the jetting...the power difference is cool.....but on wot runs...the sensor will retard the timing.i tried many things to stop it...but am still unsucessful..i have been hearing the sensor is too sensetive....i am not sure what to do next.

Piped Viper

The answer to the piped viper and the DCS kicking in is on this site. I read it last week. Seems he jetted fatter and gave the sizes. Look down in these forums. :WayCool:

Back