what size carbides?

sx600

I've run 6" carbides on my '97 600SX with a camoplast 1 1/4" track and like the set-up a lot (no studs).

I was talking with Bender racing today - and they suggest running 8" on a 2002 viper with the same track without studs. I think that is too big.

Anybody run 8" without studs?

my bro went to 8" carbides last season on his viper. i found it harder to steer over last season. i liked the 6" better too. and he is runnin stock track no studs.

thanks for the input - I will stick to the set-up that has worked for me in the past.

the sled came stock with 4" carbides on it. Anybody leave those on for a season? I don't think I will - I guess I will be throwing those out without even using them...

I wouldn't go up to 8" that an over kill if you ask me. I left the 4" carbides on my sled for the first season they weren't bad but I didn't want to throw my money away either after that I upgraded to C&As with 6" carbide :rockon:

I used the stock for the first season on my 03,they were ok,but I've went with 6" and works great but then again i have the stock track

Back