One step closer to Working on the RX1

familyman

Lifetime VIP Member
Well I have posted a few project pictures of my summer project. Well here are a few more.

I am hoping I will be able to get to my RX1 project by August 30th.

(turbo, motor rebuild, suspension rebuild, shock rebuild, handlebar risers, polishing....)

100_0267.jpg

100_0268.jpg

100_0131.jpg

Last edited:

the bottom pic reminds me of my houses condtion now hehe. Lots o work for me!! Looks great!! good luck gettin to the sled. It hasn't worked out for me yet either.. BTW what ever happened with the white siding??

I havent made it that far. Its still on the gargage and shed.... :whine:

This project is taking way to long.

I decided to revamp a one car garage that was connected to a building that burnt down 25 years ago. It wasn't in that bad of shape but it's eaten up every sunday I've had off since april. The best part is until it's done I can't work on anything cuase it's the only place I have to work on them!

What is the size of the garage. Maybe I can cut down the pieces to cut down on shipping?

Wow what a difference.
I like the look much better with the porch opened up vs enclosed.
I like the color too.

Thanks, I will be putting in Stainless railings on the porch and a spiral stair on the back deck up to my office. Also using stainless inlay panels to match the railings.

Just an update for whoever is following my project. I will have the inspector out thursday to do a rough in so I can start my finish drywall. I have 42 sheets of drywall being delivered thursday afternoon for just the upstairs.

"I took the siding off, pretty fadded. Dont think you would want it."

All my stuff is ordered for the Rx1 rebuild..Bruce hooked me up and they should be in soon. I hope I can be done with the house 100% by End of August, first of September.
Feb10A.jpg

100_0302.jpg

100_0303.jpg

nice steps!!! drywall is miserable, used to do it with the father in law :) we always liked sheetrock better, no sanding ;) good luck!

Sorry for the oversized pictures
Original house was 118 years old.
I started the project late October of last year.
By christmas I had the new kitchen installed in the old living room. First floor framing done,
Old kitchen into a laundry room/mud room and a long list of things.
Took January and Feb off for sleding and back on it in March.
Here is example of the kitchen and dining room..before and after.
KITCHENBEFORE.jpg

KITCHENAFTER.jpg

DINNINGAFTER.jpg

DINNINGBEFORE.jpg

And tearing off the front porch with my truck!
100_0144.jpg

Last edited:

Back