Manitoba ride 2007

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Planning has begun for the 3rd anual ride in Manitoba. We will be using the Superior Inn in Beausejour as the hub of the ride once again for this year. The ride will run from Feb21st to Feb24th 2007.The 24th will have a moderate ride with a trail lunch for the windup on the last day.It seems the trail lunch is an event that everyone has fun at and looks forward to.The rest of the routes for the other three days will be checked and planned after we have snow.

Please put up a short post if you plan to attend this year so that I have an idea of how many people to plan for. Thanks.

We will be there probably. either 2 or 3 sleds. Might bring an extra sled, you know just incase anything breaks like last year ;)!

If you can only make it out for 1 day that is fine.....you will be welcome.

Ride routes will be planned in the next couple of weeks now that we have snow. Conditions on the lakes are poor in a lot of places but the land trails are going to be great.

possibly attending a few days this year. once routes and dates have been confirmed I will know for sure.

I want everyone that wants a shirt for the 2nd Muni Ride, Minnesota Ride or the Manitoba Ride to paypal webmaster@totallyamaha.net $20 for XL or $22 for anything over XL, with the payment include your username, size and color. This includes anything that was previously posted on any of the rides. I need to assign names to these shirts. I ordered 500 worth of shirts and only collected around $250 on this last ride and I cant wear that many shirts or eat that much cash. If a users cant make the ride you are still obligated to purchase these shirts so I need the commitment in order to get them onetime for the rides or I cannot offer ride shirts any longer. Please get this going ASAP as I have shirts ordered and do not want to have them printed unless there are users that want them.

I never heard anything about the Manitoba Ride this year.Did it go as planned or was it cancelled.Any details from someone.Exciterfan...what happened with this ride,you were supposed to go.

The Manitoba ride went as planned. It was not as large as previous years but was still fun for all. About 1000k in four days.Check the Manitoba ride posts on the four stroke side for some pics.

Back