The viper And its Progress...

auji700triple

Well.. My viper is now Tore down pretty much to every last nut and bolt. My plans are for it are to Get *Truck bed Liners* in spray cans and to paint my tunnel, Radious rods, t-arms and the tunnel Ext Black. i'd save a whole lot of money from powdercoating. and its pretty much the same Texture.

all i need after that is a Crank.. Then my sled will be back togeather. I might look Like alot of work but.... I have everythign to put back togeather. I just might get Stuck on the Rotor/Chain Case Assembly, Witch i can get some help on this when i need it...

Im gonna get some Paint from Our Napa/U.A.P Store and Getsomeone to Paint my Hood Black and then Just add The redmatter Stickers i have here on to it.

My sled only looks bad now because Theres no Rear Skid Or Front suspension In it. Once i get them in, IT will start looking like a sled With Every bolt and Nut i Put on. Its not a big deal. She will be on the go this winter i Garuentee it!!!!

I say this winter, My Viper is going to be a Complelty Different Performance Sled. I think she's gonna Work WHOLE lot better!!Shes gonna rock!

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 28

be sure to prep it properly before hitting it with the bedliner, I did bedliner in a jeep I had, worked good the second time, after proper prep work, but the first time it flaked like crazy, had to scrape it out and start over.

yea i was pretty rotted, had my hopes up to go on sled more then i did with everythign i did with it. Put too much on myself ya kno? its not a big deal, Happens to the best of us im sure. I say this year will be comepltly different. Honestly i can't wait, its going to be a fun winter i thinks. I kinda look back on that and laugh.

It might look like sh*t now but just wait, she will be a pretty sight to stare at once i get her finish. THanks for the post guys!!

Even tho it was a crappy Year for me, i still HAD so much fun on it. It performd Iffy but it was fun. I enojyed all of the 250 Kms i put on her. heres a few pics. :brr

Attachments

• DVC00357.JPG
    DVC00357.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DVC00356.JPG
    DVC00356.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
hey,at least you guys have a chassi! i've got boxes with parts and pieces. if i can get the $$ scrapped together for a tunnel i could start re-asslembling. surprised to see not much action in the work log section other than kimoj with the vmax 4.

aj...its been a long time since we talked about your ride.bust it out,get it done go out and ride and have some fun...peace

How did you blow up the Viper if you don't mind me asking? I just bought one so I'm just a little worried about these motors. Is there something I should know?

Back