EGT gauge help

srx600

I have an srx and want to put a single egt gauge on it, I dont know what cylinder heats up the fastest on an srx or are they all even? Does anyone know? The reason I want a single is because a triple is too big and looks out of place, but with a single I could just cut out a hole in the gauge pod on those round things on the side of the speedometer and tach, so it will look almost stock. please help me out thanks

You can get a 3 in 1 gauge (3 sepertate needles and scales) or a three way switch to select different cylinders.

if you want to run just one for jetting purposes, get a tempa flow and don't worry about it.

if you only look at 1, one of the others will blow.

i have what you need looks sweet. you will love it.

go to this website http://www.straightarrowsnow.com/ETMhome.htm

it tells all about them. don't buy them from EGT. find the number on the website and call BOB at thet number.

and when you call BOB tell him Isaac Keever sent you. he will fix you up. i have one on my srx and it is awsome. response time is instant. email me for questions,

isaackeever@yahoo.com

My problem with the three needles in one 2.5" guage is that it's imposilbe to read when going over 20 km/h, let alone 160 where I want it most, I just bought the single and put it on the clutch side of my mmax, mainly for jetting purposes, I do alot of modifying and keep the jetting even due to triple pipes and a boost bottle.

Back