last ride

TimeBomb

went for a last ride of the season on my gp on sunday w/my gf. it was a little chilly but this time of the year is nice b/c there is no one else out so the water is like glass. brought my gps w/me. i managed to get 65.4mph w/2 on board, not too shabby ;)! the gp is gone getting winterized right now for its winter slumber.

Same here, went down to Lake Powell here in Utah for the weekend. My Stingray will only go 52. 65 is fast! Guess it's time to clean here up and winterize.

They run some good in the cold eh? I love riding in the fall, there's noone around!
Sometimes that can be a problem though if help is needed.
I had a mishap once with my 900 Zxi though. It started loading up when I was about 1/2 mile from shore (Northumberland Stait between New Brunswick and PEI, Canada)
So I opened the seat and it came alive again. The problem was that I had a spare gas jug in the front compartment area that had leaked! It leaked fumes into the engine bay and was vapour locking everything! I pulled into a local beach that was so crowded in the summer but virtually abandoned in November. It was really strange as I beached to air the machine out. I looked around and it was sunny out but all the cottages were boarded up and absolutely noone was around.

I can in december if no ice is in lake erie. You can ride by the warm water discharge by fermi. It is a little cold going out though. I put them away early this year do to a torn tendon in my right elbow.

Man, when I was younger, I used to ride my 550 Kaw stand up in winter and use the chunks of ice on the Kankakee River for race bouys. At least I had a full wet suit with booties and gloves, This guy Bill Gagnon would wear a shorty wet suit and gym shows. Those were the days!

thats about the same speed my ranger goes with just me, my gear and 45 gallons of gas on a cool day. faster with the raker but i run a renegade cause its more user friendly.

Back