02 Viper front shocks for sale

01srx+03rx1

I bought a set of 4 take-offs and had grandious plans of using all 4 to long travel my SRX but making the fronts work is just too costly. Wide kit, new rods, sway bar, etc. Make me an offer. I would consider a trade for a Rear-rear Viper takeoff.

01-03, dont sell the rears, just put them in the srx they'll work fine. did you get the springs too??? if so that is the easy thing. if you go to pioneer performance they have a page with the spring selections for several year/model sleds to help you get the right ones, they use a straight rate 3.6kg per mm spring in their "kit" where as the viper uses a progressive rate spring that goes from 1.3-3.1kg permm i think dont quote me on that. and the front shock on the rear suspension on your srx is a stiff straight spring that is like 5.3 kg per, mm. you dont "have to" long travel the front just because you do the rear, and you dont really need to change all that other stuff up front to ride. to get the most out of the travel "maybe" but i dont think it is worth the cost or hassle for the small gain. if you had ohlins on your srx it would be easy to do the front exts for about 50.00. ski

Ski, I did get everything including the spings. I talked to Greg at Maxx the other day and he suggested a set of front shock mounts that allow more drop-out. They are included in their wide kit, but are offered for sale seperately for $50 US. Hauck sells these also for $40. I think that I will try this in concert with the Viper rears. Did you re-valve the shocks or run-em as is? The reason I want another rear-rear Viper shock is so that I can get it re-valved for a softer ride on my wife's Rx-1.

i had bruce at b-line control revalve the viper shocks to his softer specs. the brkts sound like a good option. how ya like the white powder coated springs? she sets up high now. ski

Thanks for the photo. It looks great. This is exactly what I'm after, stock appearing with a bit more travel for the moguls. Who do you recommend for the powder coating? I too, want white springs again. Do you have a phone number for b-line? I've never heard of them?

heres Bruce's #

B-LINE TRAC 651-257-0828 or 651-257-5828. He does great work, annd will stand behind it. Maxdlx

viper skid

Not sure but if your still looking for the rear take off skid I have one on ebay ! Item # 140196149740

Back