Waiting for Ice !!!

Bushman
Where do you ride in Indian River? North and South loops, Wolverine trail? Nice area to ride.

Thanx for posting the pics Mr Sled....Thanx for the compliment srxmagic.....As you see lots of time and money in a sled and can't use it yet !!!!

viper7mi said:
Bushman
Where do you ride in Indian River? North and South loops, Wolverine trail? Nice area to ride.

Hate to say it but I dont really ride in Indian River, When they opened up the RR grade out of Gaylord it killed the trails in Indian River from what we once had. The grade runs through my property just south of town & it's amazing what people will ride on, Snirt with a whole bunch of stones mixed in & I just cant do it. Heck I am on my 3rd season with my hyfax & a 2" paddle. Lucky to have a good friend live up in Grand Marais so we head up about every weekend. Have had a lot of fun riding over by Chandler Hills in years past though & if we are around we do trailer over to Harbor Springs when the snow is good to run the gas & powerlines. Had a great ride with the guys here from work last weekend running the gas & powerlines down in Mancalona.... Nice off-trail riding area!

They do have the grade open this year from Gaylord to Cheboygan so maybe we wont get as many sleds on the trails this year? North of IR the grade is posted 35 mph & the police will be using it to make money for the state from what I hear.

I ride on that trail RR which goes past your house when there is good snow on it to get to the trail head. I will not ride on that gravel trail when it is bad too. I ride 1/2 there and the other in the UP area. Some times cross the bridge and have a whole different world. The loops and Chandler hill do get beat but, the Indian River groomers do a great job. My avaitar is a shot on one of the loops (south I think)?

viper7mi said:
I ride on that trail RR which goes past your house when there is good snow on it to get to the trail head. I will not ride on that gravel trail when it is bad too. I ride 1/2 there and the other in the UP area. Some times cross the bridge and have a whole different world. The loops and Chandler hill do get beat but, the Indian River groomers do a great job. My avaitar is a shot on one of the loops (south I think)?

Cool, I will tell the Grooming Club about the good job, Funny we have a snowmobile club & a grooming club in IR.... The grooming club gets much more done thankfully.

So what the heck kind of topend is that? BB & is it a twin?

Nothing off the head or cylinders...Just one realy thin head gasket...

you can email me more pics and I will post them if you want. looks great :) pm for email address if you want

Back