3.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 56

did you put the stock suspension back in, it looked like you had an m10 sitting in the first pic. nice job though.

M10

Yes thats an M10 W 151 I took out. Never could get it to climb as well as the stocker so I went back to the proaction. Going to run Powder lite H arm and an airshock in the rear which saves about 10 lbs. The M10 is 73lbs with Olins pretty heavy too.

Tunnel

It an Ekholme tunnel by Larry in Peachland BC. I'll be putting your skiis on this.I kicked the rear 141 skid back 5" to fit the 151 track but it looks to short lookig now maybe a 162 will make it look better

Why not

I rolled my MSRX and it did handle better and climb better but with the SXr with the 151 against my buds 00 MMax rolled unit, both with full mods him with Bender Mine with SLPs pipes and he also advanced his timing ( old Ign ) we were really close. His air shock in the rear without coupler rods and me with reverse made us close in weight. The Slp Pipes and Reverse was also another issue with rolling and losing my emergency brake again naaa ! I felt track porting to relieve track pressure and movinge my 141 skid back 5" for the 151 improving attack angle was enough. The sled handles amazingly better with the skid moved back and does fee like a rolled case I felt rolling, moving the drive axle down 1" and back 4" wouldn't gain me much over track porting and moving the skid back. I do know that my attack angle is better than a rolled chaincase MMax now. We will see once I'm happy with the setup then I will try it in the Mnts but because the skids moved back 5" I am currently revalving my centre shock because of slow speed bottoming.

Back