Head Count Muni 10-14!!!!!!!!!

Myself(Tod) - Chad(Bigmax) - Chris(ChrisRX1) and Tom(TSiceman) will be at the best weatern pool side...............aaaaaahhh if there is snow.

Tod

tomseal6 said:
how will we know who is who on the ride? :wel: i know TY names but no faces:(
Last year me and RichieRich brought in some name tags, maybe we can do it again. Some people wore them, some people "Wimped" out!!

richie, still have time to order more tags. sounds like alot of people going up.

Can you get the ones with butterflys with ken and barbie?

I would like to hook up and ride with you guys for a day. But I will stay at my home in Negaunee...

Alright I cancelled my trip to Colorado some of you guys talke me into going,lol
Now I'm going myself does anyone have room.I will split the cost of the room and will sleep on the floor if I have to.Thank's,Ryan

Ryan, My riding partner Jerry and I will be at Alger Falls if you need a place to crash... uh, I mean sleep LOL!! Comin up Thursday til Sunday, maybe Monday if conditions are good.

Dave

myself(mark) and my wife(jen) will be there snow or no snow!!! we will wait for snow!! lol...... besides she just got her christmas present.... a new rs rage gt and she is dying to ride it...... we will be there thurs. night staying till mon. morning. so do we al have a plan for meeting? thurs. n ight in the bar or something? just wear something with TY on it???

Back