Sled rental is expensive!

vmaxjohn

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm renting a skidoo for Christy to ride on the January Muni trip, ouch! If anyone feels pity on my wallet, has an extra sled sitting around, let me know! I'll make it worth you while!

Johnny

when you figure year round insurance, towing, maintainence, and payment on sled. that rental fee is a bargain for athe few days/ times she "may" go. just putting it in perspective. ski

If the Phazer doesn't have a rider (one of my boys), she is welcome to use it. I should have it along.

What do they charge I was thinking of renting one maybe in feb or march up there.I rented a 500 sabercat last year and it was 180.00 a day.

here in quebec at our local dealership they rent out 1 seater bombardiers 600 sdi for 180$ canadian a day..not bad..the yams are alot more something like 260$ a day

John, I will be bringing the srx as an extra sled(with gas this time), so as long as Dan's Ski-Poop doesnt break down again, Christie is welcome to it! See you there,Dave
BTW , heard you have a third wheel coming! Two women back seat driving,good luck!!lol
jk- Christie and Sharona :rofl:

Last edited:
Ding said:
If the Phazer doesn't have a rider (one of my boys), she is welcome to use it. I should have it along.
Not to sure how its going to ride now!!

Attachments

• 100_0464 (Medium).JPG
    100_0464 (Medium).JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 6
HEY!! That would be the special LOW RIDER Phazer. It's the hot setup in ALL
the urban areas.

Dave LaLaLa

John,
Hey if you don't mind Christy beating you all the time, come get my Viper. She's welcome to it. Paul

maxdlx said:
John,
Hey if you don't mind Christy beating you all the time, come get my Viper. She's welcome to it. Paul

Holy smack talk!!!!! LOL
In all seriousness this is way cool that you guys are offering up your sleds like this, you wouldn't find that on any other sled site out there but TY. Guys on here are truly top notch.

Yes I agree. But you know what if I had an extra sled at the ride and someone elses broke down or they needed one, I would not even hesitate to lend them my spare. That is just the way I am. I would hate to see anyone make a trip to a ride and have to sit in the room while everyone else is havin fun. Lets even say that if you lent your sled to someone and it broke down, because of a mechanical failure,that would have happened to you anyway. I really like the thoughtfulness of the TY members. Truly class act's

vmaxjohn said:
I'm renting a skidoo for Christy to ride on the January Muni trip, ouch! If anyone feels pity on my wallet, has an extra sled sitting around, let me know! I'll make it worth you while!

Johnny

John,
You can pick up my 89' Exciter on your way up if you like. If for some reason I'm not using the Viper that weekend your more than welcome to use that instead.

Tom

I have a sx600r that I rent for 1.00/day. I also have a rx1 turbo for $500/day and extra life insurance is a must :rofl:

Last edited:
Hey Dave, never noticed it before but you overgrew your feet man. What size shoe do you wear anyway?

Hey, it takes a lot of work to get a Phazer to ride like that. I was going for the old Enticer feel that I miss so much on the bumpy trails. Butt on the ground and skis in the air all the way!!!

Back