Merry XMAS From the USS Bainbridge

bluebullet

All, I am on watch this morning inport Norfolk ,VA. and just wanted to say "Merry Christmas to all" and hope you all get snow to ride soon! This will be my last christmas on duty or away from my family, quite a milestone for me 23 years of service and will be retireing in 2007. I am looking at moving to Maine and getting alot of riding done the rest of my life! I have enjoyed this web site! Its allowed me to stay in touch with my true passion of snowmobiling! Thanks to all ! Be safe and ride smart! Bluebullet

Merry X-mas right back at ya, I really admire, and appreciate our servicemen on both sides of the border, and wish each and all, the very best of the hoildays. Stay safe, and Peace on Earth.

Merry Christmas to you too bluebullet...and everyone on TY. I can't imagine what it is like to spend Christmas away from your family.
A very sincere thank you for your service.
I hope you have a long, healthy, happy retirement with lots of snow.

Merry Christmas to you "bullit", as well as "tomseal" and the rest of the military personal defending our rights and way of life. I wish to personally say Thank You for your commitment to the Stars and Stripes.

;)! ;)!

I was in Iraq this year and this year I have the privelege of opening presents in my new house in mississippi. Thank you everybody. Now pray for snow and will be seeing alot of you's in munising.

Bluebullet, When you move to maine you should hook up with alot of the guys up there to ride betheviper; ETC

Merry Christmas to you too, blue.

And thank you and all our other servicemen for keeping us safe, allowing us to peacefully enjoy our Christmas' with our families.

THANK YOU

Glad to hear that we could give something back to you for your dedication.

Merry Christmas bluebullet

We are think of you and all our fine service men and women around the world.
Hit em where it hurts.
Thanks for your service.

thank you guys for your continued dedication to defend our country. merry christmas and a happy new year to you all. bullet what do you do in the navy depending on what it is i might be able to hook you up with a job. theres alot of coasties and navy guys in the boating business. many of them are retired.

larry

Blue, I am an electrician, rank is E-8. I am serving on my 5th ship and am responsible for all engineering operations, Maintenance of propulsion, electrical plants and all auxillaries. I also was an instructor and Trainer for Navy wide Electrical systems and was responsible for 22 electrical schools at Great Lakes Training center. I am looking in the Bangor area for a house and should be completed with 23 years of Navy by the end of May. I have my resume Posted on MEJOBS.Com. My wife works in the nursing field so she is looking at Maine Medical in Bangor for a job. Thanks Terry

I use to be a deck Seaman on the denver before I got my A-school to go in the seabess as A CM

I was training on the bridge underway one time to stand underway watches. The Ship's Bos'n was the OOD that night. The MPA (Main Propulsion Assistant) came up to the bridge one night and a BM3 told me that I had to salute the OOD and request permission to blow the MPA. Not knowing what the MPA was, I did what the petty officer told me to do and it was pretty funny on my expense.

not sure if my company would find you're resume on there. but i believe you can post it on our website. www.hinckleyyachts.com and state what location you are applying for and the position you would like. with your credentials the skys the limit you should be able to write you're own ticket. sometime we'll have to talk and i'll ratlle off a few name to see if you recognize any.

larry

Back