aj's new viper

LOL i remember when i had that much snow... it was last year, just after new years. What are the odds of having the same amount? there's maybe 1 cm now. Sled looks good. Any other plans for it?

thanks for the replys fellas.... The drilled track really surprised me! its Working out real nice!! Honestly, i didn't think it would work this good!!

i can't really notice anything. I just got her running and to me, It feels like its the peppiest thing on the snow. The clutching is Right on, it has to be! I have went threw some powder and it really throws the snow out! My other buddie on his sled was chunked full of powder and mine had nothing lol. track worked Wicket!

he's too lazy to do tuneing, he's not into the 2strokes anymore. Helps me time to time but he dont like it. thats why he got the phazer.... i can understand why tho.. 7MPG just dont cut it. lmfao

yeah, I get that. I really like my dads vector, just needs to be clutched and I bet it would take the viper easily. it did when my viper was stock, just didnt have the top end power lol!

Back