Muni Who's In Who's Out?

Bischof

I'm still hoping for snow sometime in the next week but as much as I like you fellas if we don't get some rideable trails I don't think I'll be making the 7 hour trip.

I just checked John Dee's site, he is predicting a strong Lake Effect front for mid next week, so it could salvage things. Unfortunatly I am with you Bischof, it is at least an 8 hour drive for me, if this system does not hit and there is no snow I will have to save my limited vacation days. Sorry guys, if it where closer I would be a definate snow or not just to hang out.

Pray for snow

I have to go reguardless. Have to drop off pro116's sled he bought from my brother. Might as well have a good time with everybody that there.

Mike, How does this Friday evening sound? You have anything going on?

Does this system look promising?

This was the system I think you were referring to as of 7AM this morning

Attachments

• weather today.jpg
    weather today.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
Ryan, You only live a few hours from muni right?

I have traveled HWY 8 all the way through a few times. It is very long and boring.

tomseal6 said:
I have to go reguardless. Have to drop off pro116's sled he bought from my brother. Might as well have a good time with everybody that there.

Mike, How does this Friday evening sound? You have anything going on?
Should be fine, give me a shout when your in town

Good luck mr sled... there isn't even any snow in ontario yet. I hear there's some good ice up near cochrane but not a lot of snow yet... still a long drive,,, but would definetly be worth it even for one days riding.

lmao at TomSeal. Hey Tom u are going to be the one to show us how its done right? LOL. It will be a close call for me, If there is no snow up their on the 10th but they are callin for snow on the 11th-13th I will go. If that is not the case then I will save my money for the next trip in Muni.

chadg said:
lmao at TomSeal. Hey Tom u are going to be the one to show us how its done right? LOL. It will be a close call for me, If there is no snow up their on the 10th but they are callin for snow on the 11th-13th I will go. If that is not the case then I will save my money for the next trip in Muni.

If you want it that way... LMAO

I will go and stay and I have to I will drive to Ontario
Don’t forget that as of the some time this month you will need a passport to enter Canada or Mexico, regardless of who you are.:o| #$%&*

Last edited:
no passport for land crossings. you need a passport for fly in or ship in.

talked to a border guard on the u.s side yesterday at length. the passport for land use starts june of 2008 so, you wont need a passport for this winter or next winter. but winter of 08-09 you will.

sounds like they are working on a "easy pass" for frequent border passers like commuters and such. we go over about 10 times a year so i hope they do something other than passports. ski

Back