Single Piped Monster DONE! Updated

pro116

Lifetime VIP Member
I finally got it done.It's my brothers sled the one pic is a before pic.Everything on it is pretty much mine.The engine was done by Mrviper700.
Here's a little info.

case ported
cylinder ported
head gasket mod
piston mod
Boss high rise seat with shovel pouch
custom aluminum bumper supports by mrviper700
machined suspension rails by mrviper700
tracksusa rail extension
mtn performance tunnel extension
bored silencer
6pitch track 136x1.25" and a 2"x136" for the deep
sxr bars with mtn strap
4" pivot riser
removed electric start and reverse
C&A ski's
black tunnel supports
Lightweight brake rotor and hub
Clutching and gearing done by me
There's more little stuff.

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0579.JPG
    IMG_0579.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0580.JPG
    IMG_0580.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0581.JPG
    IMG_0581.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_0582.JPG
    IMG_0582.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

lol thanks guys. without pro, it would still be purple, and stock! modding my sled with him has taught me alot. also no he doesnt need another brother, i give him enough headaches.

WTF Bring back the purple hood. Looks sweet, but just think how it could have looked purple. Maxdlx

Your Lucky you got a brother like you do, i wish i had one but got stuck with a sister. O well, thatsa the breaks.. LOL You guys got a Great looking sled!! black really makes her shine. Why didn't yamaha ever make a black sled, they are potent looking!!

Congrats on the work Ryan and RmRider. Good luck with it!

xtc

sxviper32 plus I wanted it to be a sleeper.I usally only race a 1000ft on the lakes and last year it handed some big bore sled's their butt.Even stock clutched srx's.

Loud pipes in Wisconsin = TICKET and mine was $165.00

Hey I like the black...much much better then the purple....purple is for maxdlx, but I also heard he swings both ways.... :rofl:

Very Nice Work Ryan ....damn I Miss That Seat ! One Of The Nicest Looking Xtc Have Seen ... Now We Just Need A Little Snow !!!

pro116, do you live out on mayflower dr. in grand chute? i live on spring st. 2 blocks straight back from the Burger King on wisconsin ave.

Back