Totallyamaha in Snow Goer Magazine...

viper7mi

VIP Member
Oh Yea, Totallyamaha is mentioned and the stickers are displayed on the sleds in the Snow Goers March issue for the TV show PINKS.

Best web site:

Totallyamaha.com :wel:

ya , its our very own nospro that went home with a new sled(or at least a really fast old sled ) ...congrats terry !!! and yes it was a very nice plug for TY !!!! i would have had a hard time putting up my modded 06 apex vs that vmax 4 , but hey when you know your fast , you know your fast !!!! cant wait until it airs in march !!!! way to go terry !!!

Thats my semi trailer in pic #2. Hey Ike, if you look close on the deck of the trailer you can see my laptop that you were watching my webcam from.
Don't forget to give props to Tyler (srxmagic), he's a stand up guy too and made the ultimate sacrifice, his sled. Thanks to both of you again for letting me be involved.

Put some names with th faces in the pics. That is one nice looking skateboard with the laptop on it. LOL Maxdlx

I will shoot the magazine pages after work. I got the March issue on Janauary 3rd?

ejcamaro said:
Thats my semi trailer in pic #2. Hey Ike, if you look close on the deck of the trailer you can see my laptop that you were watching my webcam from.
Don't forget to give props to Tyler (srxmagic), he's a stand up guy too and made the ultimate sacrifice, his sled. Thanks to both of you again for letting me be involved.

LOL! Yep, that is the PINKS live TV-show broadcaster!

Ike

Back