Muni... where are we meeting up? lounge,pool?

sleddheadd

so should get something set up here? back at the snow show in novi it was set for 2:00 at the yamaha booth and we were able to meet a few of you guys. what is the plan for this weekend? should we meet in the lounge around 7-ish thurs.night, wear something with ty or yamaha so you can be recognized. or any other suggestions? pool area? we are not real familiar with that area or hotel so, what does everyone think?

Sounds great, but I am gonna be late LOL.

We are not leaving until Thursday eve so best care scenario for me pending snow is the early hours of Friday morning, more than likely being around a 10:00AM arrival Friday. So let me know where everyone will be.

If there is snow, I would say around 8:30-9 AM friday in the lounge/resturant for breakfast and then riding after.

Thursday around 6 or 7 pm in the lounge sounds good for a few ;):D

I will be getting there Thurs at around noon. I hope to be out in the pm. So I would say pool/hot tub. If poor snow conditions I am willing to drive to twin lakes area for the day. If so lets get on the road early 7ish??

sobfrogg

sobfrogg i see your from lake county.... what time you pulling out on thurs. morn? we are from manhattan,south of joliet, and we are planning on hitting the road around 4 am. thurs morning to try and make it past the ohare and beat rush hour. we were figuring on being there around noon-ish also, but this is our first time heading to that area so we are unfamiliar with roads.....maybe we will see ya' on the road. we have a blue yukon with a covered 2 place trailer, big amsoil sticker on the back of it.

MrSled said:
Pool, Lounge...I am sure if I ride on Thursday I will be in the pool 1st then the Lounge.

Better tell them to lower the water level or you'll be flooding the lobby! ; )

HI Sleddhead,
We will be leaving Grayslake around 4am. Beating the r-hour here, I thought it was always rush hour :)
We will be in either a 2003 Black Ford F250 SD crew cab w/ a cap, or a 2003 F250 SD super cab also black. The super cab has 33's and dive, and Yami stickers on the back window. The Crew Cab has doo stickers on the back window. The trailer is a 16' 3 place Red enclosed trailer.
If we see ya that would be great.
Everyone is welcome to the road rtrip if needed.

Have you done any diving lately????

Sobfrogg

myvipersucked said:
Anyone heading to Johnson lake on Saturday to Race???

Unless we get cold weather every day this week, I would not take a sled on the ice....I went ice fishing yesterday in northern Luce county and there is only 3-4 inches of GOOD ice.

sobfrogg,
here is a pic. of our ride, borrowing a buddies covered trailer, but we will see ya' up there,or on the way! we'll talk diving then! if your leaving greys lake at 4 you should be there way before noon, shouldn't ya'?

Attachments

• IMG_0346 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0346 (Small).JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0341 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0341 (Small).JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0344 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0344 (Small).JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 2
Looks like somebody got a new driveway this summer ^, better get some backfill up against the edges before it starts under-mining !! lol
See ya in muni

Now I know we need snow......

Snow-Xr is getting excited about driveways :)

The girls in my group like to stop and eat breakfast. So it takes us a little longer that most. Small Bladders also..

See ya on the road

actually the driveway is about 5 years old. must have had a good concrete guy do it! sur emakes it tough loading a sled with picks in it!

Bischof said:
Better tell them to lower the water level or you'll be flooding the lobby! ; )
yuk yuk yuk, Nice one.

Tom probably won't even read this until he gets to Muni.

Back