Heavy Hitters set-up for triple pipes.

drifter

Does anyone have a good set-up for a triple piped Viper? I have them on my stock sled and have them dialed in. I am looking for a starting point for a friends sled, he weighs about 250. My stock Viper is as fast as his, and he has Hauck pipes, shaed and equalized head and compression, Hauck clutch kit. His belt smoked in less than 300 miles. Thanks in advance.

Have him get them from 'CPR' and JEFF will give the setup. Unless thers something wrong with his sled he will be faster then you. 'He must be a good friend'....

I called Jeff at CPR and he want to charge me for his "knowlege". I think I will start with the setup I have in my Viper and go from there. Then I will post it for others to use, FREE.

I can see JEFFS point. He put in a lot of time to get his setup. My brother went to him and I went with H.C.. After a year of My brothe beating me over and over agan no matter what My setup was. I finally cald CPR and now we run side by side. My H.C. are setting on the shelf collecting dust...

If i ordered a h.h. kit from jeff,how close are his set up's?I don't wana be fooling with the clutch half the winter to get it dialed in-the seasons too short.Im running a stock 01 srx 700 with bender silencer and bender quick rods,144 studs.nothing special

Very close. On my CPR piped VIPER I did some small changes to get the rpm's down on the high end. Otherwise he was spot on...

Back