Anyone talk to the guys in Muni???

DetroitViper

Just wondered if anyone has talked to anybody that is up in Muni, I'm thinking of taking off in the morning for a Sat. to Monday riding up there and just wondering how the trails are holding up. Everywhere I look the forcast is so diffrent and don't know what to expect rain/snow of nothing. If anyone knows condition in Northern lower or in Muni let me know please. Thanks

I just drove to work a few hours ago. There's barely enough to ride on. I saw a bunch of trailers in the motel parking lot and it looks like a few people were tracking up the place. It's supposed to start snowing again today, but nothing yet.

I just called V dave and will post what he tells me when he calls back. Maxdlx

muni ride

i was up there with my bro tomseal6 and the ride was good until thursday when it got warm there were some good spots though.

Ding I thought you were going up for the ride? We were going to go but I did not think the conditions were good enough to warrant a 7hr drive. We have a trip planed for the first weekend in Feb to my cabin in St. Germain but I think we will go the Muni if the conditions keep improving.

The transfer case is still out in my truck, and I have a funeral to go to. I will hope to be at the next one.

I arrived on friday and we rode 50 miles due to time. Trails were ok. Forest roads are your best bet. Main trails are snirty in places and swampy in other. I have no regrets for driving 6 hours. OK riding is better than no riding. We rode 100 miles today. East of shingleton kinda sucked. We stayed on forest today for the most part. Gonna explore some more forest roads tommorrow.

All I have to say is WOW what a good time that was. Just got back to redford from the Muni ride, Most trails were good, some trails were great. Met alot of really cool people, lots of laughs. I would say that if you have never been on a TY ride, GO.I will guarantee that it will not be your last TY ride. Its funny, when I got back in town today some friends called and asked me "How was your trip" I just told them it was fun, because it was pointless to try and explain how good of a time it was, you have to be there to experience it.

ride

chad,lol.The best time was after riding ;):D
I think Fluffer had a good first time expierewnce also,lmao

lmao bro FLUFFER had a great one lol. Was tryin to explain it to the wife but you know it just wasnt the same lol.She was lookin at me like what the hell. I gave up.

The trails could have been better but the trip was GREAT. Well worth the 6 hour drive

The swamp behind Shingleton was still open lots of mud and lots of snirt on other trails. Lots of people overheating on thurs. I did not hear of tooo many overheats on Fri or Sat.
The 2 other guys i came with had a great time...

i don't think chad or ryan ever stopped smiling!! that was funny just watching them, every time you looked at them you had to smile!! that was a great time! thanks for helping make our first TY ride a memorable one!

Back