Snowmobile History Was Made

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Found this, thought you guys might like it :Rockon:

"Today was qualifying for the WPSA Brainerd Snocross National. Boss racing and Team Yamaha have been hard at work improving the race sled since failing to make the main at the last event in Duluth MN.

Robbie was able to get a good gate pick and pulled a great hole shot! Robbie battled through the race and ended up Winning the RACE!

This marks the 1st ever national heat race win by a 4-stroke! This is the first time a 4-stroke has made the main for a WPSA national."

Attachments

• Robbie BIR.jpg
    Robbie BIR.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 427

heard on dootalk he won the pro open final too. cant confirm it but hey even if it was only a heat race, that should quiet the naysayers abit.

and if he did win the main whoooo hoooooo big blue is large and in charge! ski

edit: on the wpsa site, it shows he won the pro open final!!!!!

way to go robbie and team blue!

Last edited:
Man that is great. I posted yesterday about the heat win but the pro open. Maybe he read it and did what I asked. Anyway it runs out, he made alot of us proud to be faithfuls again. Thanks Robbie and Team Boss racing. Maxdlx

I see old Blair Morgan's at the bottom, hehehe(i hate that guy)

maxdlx said:
he made alot of us proud to be faithfuls again.
i was always faithful from back in the '80's when i got my '80 SRV...:)

Last edited:
Heres some more ammo to dump on your friends. It was no flike, this is right from a Doo buddy who was there. He said Robbie destroyed everyone with his holeshot, and then just rode away from them. He led every lap. No fluke, no big wreck, no nothing but a BIG BAD YAMAHA KICKING A$$. LOL I just keep pinching myself. Maxdlx

That is awesome!!! I cant believe he won already with a development sled. I was hoping for just a podium this year. Way to go Robbie!!!

Back