Munising and surerounding area Forest Roads database. Need help

sandmanmike1

My trip last weekend to Au Train munising was Ok as long as I stayed on Forest Roads. I am trying to build a database as too which ones dead end and which ones go through to somewhere else. Which ones dead but are nice to ride. Which ones dead and and suck. We ride out of Au Train and go as far east as Newberry and west of Marquette if conditions are OK. I eventually want to get the entire UP. Post the 4 digit number and approxiamate location and keep this thing going. Everone will benifit from. Throw your favorite powerline or pieline up also. GPS coordinates always help also.

2251 south of Shingleton off of 94 was nice.
2252 running south not bad.
2253 running east west was alright
2449 running north was alright
2328 was OK
2331 OK
2332 OK
2481 Nice

The problem is not finding them. They may be on the map but dead end or have a gate partially through trail even though they may go all the way through in the summer.

Hiawatha National Forest around Munising, the numbers with a letter at the bottom dead end. The numbered markers are as go horizontal are major connectors and the vertical ones loop to all around to both types. Local resident I strictly bush ride.

chadg said:
LOL sandman we went through the gates on the muni ride.
that was awesome wasn't it ! :letitsnow finding out which ones dead end is all part of the fun!!! i lost track of how many times we had to turn around , following rich! well worth it !

I agree, wasnt at that ride, but we run those all the time. They are alot of fun. Its much easier having reverse then with the sx600r without.

Back