Mini Ty Ride

TOBE

Hello from Alger Falls. Curt, Carl and myself are up and I thought I'd give everyone a snow report. IT'S HAMMERING LES RIGHT NOW! We have a foot of fresh in the parking lot w/more to come. We partied w/Vince Neil in the garage last night. The garage was bombed w/jager and red bull. It's an arctic cat fest up here. Rode to Grand Marais yesterday, it's still thin in town but doable. Trail 8 has big holes near shingleton/bear trap so watch for them. We had a guy bottom and bend a m6 tunnel thru there yesterday. Sorry I didn't let anyone know I was coming up it was totallly last minute and we just happened to cross paths w/ Curt and Carl. Well I'm getting out of here, if your thinking of making a trip up they finally have snow.

Jamie

Vince Neil? Sweet!! Wingnut's(Danny) ski-poop made it through last weekend with out needing any extra parts, but it still would have been cool to see you again at the TY ride. Maybe the next one. Enjoy the snow and keep it on the trail!!
Dave

Hi Dave and Gina. We spent today riding ditches and 2 tracks. Pushed snow all day. Munising probably got 2' today and it's still coming down. Less snow @ GM and Seney. We stayed in a 20 mi radius of Alger Falls and just hit every path we could find. We will she you guys later this season. Tell Rick I said hi. How's the little one?

Hey Jamie ... when do you plan on coming home? I left my camera at the Best Western last weekend ... after a week of calling I still have no answer if they will send it to me. I can send you the $$ if you could possible stop by and pick it up and ship it to me?!?

The little one is doing great ... do you guys have another little one on the way yet?!?

vince neal LOL!!!
hi gina...saturday kurt and i made it over to thunder lake store and had a philly steak.....
b.s.-ed with the guy for about an hour.. lota good stories that guy has lol..

LOL ... I want to get back there ... every year we say we are going to visit them even if we have to drive! They were so nice!

Do they still have that white dog? He was getting pretty old ...

he said something to his wife about the dog being cold.... not too sure if it was the same one or not..
i always liked that place :letitsnow

Back