HELP PLEASE!! Wisconsin DMV???

tomseal6

VIP Member
I bought a sled off of here a year ago from BKSRX in wisconsin. (97 SX 700) The guy lives around osk kosh wisconsin somewhere and I am unable to get in touch with him. I do not have a bill of sale for the sled he sold me.. I forget his name even. Bischof picked up the sled for me last year when I was in Iraq and delivered the sled to my cousins which was a very nice thing he did BTW. Maybe there was a bill of sale and was lost I dont know. I wasnt around at the time of pick-up and delivery. Reguardless I dont have it.

BKSRX hasnt been on this site in the longest time and not answered my PM's. How do I get in touch with the DMV in wisconsin to find out the guys name.

I have the sled for sale in the classifieds and was thinking about writing a bill of sale in BKSRX's name when it sells since I havnt even been able to register it yet. This is the sled I had on the Munising TY ride.. The sled is in Michigan in the U.P. and I want to sell it. I can call my uncles house in Michigan to have him give me the registration # on it. Im sure I will have to do that? will the DMV help me?? what do I do??

I was planning on registering the sled in my name in michigan a few weeks ago when I was home for the munising ride but the bill of sale was nowhere to be found. But I am back in Mississippi now and that cannot be done now..

I am still legally a michigan resident. I have kept my michigan residence since I have been in the navy the last 10 years. Makes it easier to keep my sleds registered.

You have to contact the Wisconsin dept. of natural resources. Try calling my local office at 1-715-359-4522. Explain your deal and give them the serial number of the sled and the registration number on the sticker, if it has a wis. registration sticker on it and they should be able to supply you with what you need.

TomSeal, Just type up your own bill of sale. But you may need a signed registration not sure how sleds are tracked in Wisconsin.

YS

We got it all worked out they said all he does is need sto make a bill of sale to me saying he bought it and nver registered it and since I'm in wi where the sled was purchased you can do that but If I didn't klive in wi there would be a hassle.

Back