Seguin trail limited!!!

akrievins

Hey, have any of you guys been out on the Seguin trail C103?
It says it's limited. Just wondering if this means that groomers have been out? I know this is a hiking trail in the summer, so I'm sure there's no swampy parts, and it should have a good solid base.

Just curious.

Curious since you guys are in the Ontario Zone...where have you ridden so far..?..
I'm looking for my first ride in North bay in 2 weeks..followed by Burks Falls..anything
closer?...Normally for a closer ride I head to Orangeville...but it doesn't look rideable yet...curious on your input..

I'm heading up tomorrow night, so I'll see how things are. I'm pretty sure my small lake will be safe enough to bomb around on.
I'm going to try out the Seguin trail, if I can get there from the feeder trails near my place.

Hey S.S viper you can get a few small rides in around the Owen Sound/Markdale area. They groomer has been out 3 of five days that i've sledded to work and i've passed him every morning. Seems like most of the district 9 trails have been groomed. Some of the ploughed feilds are pretty rought... but it's only one in a few that are bad. I'd say it's worth the 2.5 hour trip from Toronto to come up here.

Sweet guys...the alternatives you mentioned are waaay better then a 4.5 drive to North Bay...and maybe wife won't frown as much..hehehehe

The closest place to toronto that you can drop off is the canal #9 west of the #400 2nd bridge along parking on the left side.take that north and it will dump you out on lake simcoe.Good for a 2 hr ride on week night or sunday afternoon if comeing back early from up north.Warning lots of low bridges you have to duck for and unmarked hockey rinks the first 10 miles than it gets realy fast for the rest.lol.

Back