TY March Demo Ride!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
March 2nd- 4rth Munising TY Ride

Who is going to be attending the 08 Demo Rides in Muni... We will most likely be riding the 08 Sleds that Friday!!! More info coming as we get closer!!!

Tom,

I am in for sure, along with "indianoutlaw" and another newbie

Mike

Myself and Wingnut should be there!

If anyone is thinking about cancelling their room at Alger fall, please contact me (private message) before you do. Thanks

i will be attending this ride with at least a doo and a crap cat , same crap cat that blew up on the ty ride 2 years ago ...

Tom, I am thinking of throwing a sled in the box of the pickup and heading up for this. So make sure you got some big guys to help unload the sled! LOL!

Allen,

We will get that sled outa there no problem, got reverse right? LOL

Srxspec said:
Tom, I am thinking of throwing a sled in the box of the pickup and heading up for this. So make sure you got some big guys to help unload the sled! LOL!
you really thinking about coming all the way over here, allen? that would be cool!

Tom,
I am thinking of going with a buddy of mine, my question is do you have to be a VIP member to demo the new sleds?

Rex said:
Tom,
I am thinking of going with a buddy of mine, my question is do you have to be a VIP member to demo the new sleds?
No, last year we all(all TY'ers) got first crack at the demo's on Friday, then they openned it to the public.
Deffinitly come, it was a good time!

MrSled said:
Friday is just for us!!
Just for Us?! REALLY?! that is so cool! :rocks: i didn't realize that! now i'm really pumped! :rocks: screw work ! i'll be sick on thurs. and go to the doctor on fri. ! we should be pulling in to muni. around 6 or 7 p.m. see you guys in the garage !

March 2nd Update!!!

Please be at the Comfort Inn on Friday by 9am to sign up for your time slot to ride the 08 sleds. If you can not make it by 9, we will have to fit you in as you come in or as a time slot opens.

Is there still room for the demo ride? Thinking of flying in for that weekend since I have to go and take a test in Lansing. Would probably be 3-4 of us Ty memebers. Do you know if there is any room at any of the hotels up there?

Back