Thanks Mr. Sled

Mills

VIP Member
Mr. Sled - I was one of those guys that just hated to see the old messag board go because I didn't think it could get any better. Well, I was proven wrong again. You've done an excellent job setting up a new forum/message board and I look forward to even more info that before. :D

One thing, how do you get rid of the word "Newbie" below your user name on each post or reply? I see yours say Site Admin. so you must be able to change them?

Thanks for all your efforts!
Mills

Hey Mills

I am by no means Mr Sled (I'm better looking) but I think that the "newbie" will disapear as you have more post.

Tod

Tod, your are so right on both aspects...you sexy bastard...LOL. Thank you for the wonderful comments and yes it will go awey as you post more.

Thanks again
Tom

Nice Job Tom! It is about time you put the old girl down. :D I know it is sometimes hard to see you children grow up, but sometime we all have to let them go. LOL

Nice job Mr sled, also sorry to see the old site go, I`m going to run a few laps around this new site to get familar with it. I like the colours easy on the eyes. cheers

Back