Good Bye 2 stroke friends

maxdlx

VIP Lifetime Member
Well left for the UP happy with my viper, and returned even happier with a 05 warrior. 6mpg to 16.5 mpg and no oil, and the warrior stock was as fast if not faster than the viper. I never thought a stock sled would impress me, but this one does it. Viper Daves stock 06 attack was just as impressive to me. I'll still lurk around, but gone 4 stroke for now. Maxdlx

too bad well miss ya bud.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................so can i have your viper? ;):D ;):D

ill still hang around a bit. i sold the viper and attak. im down to my 03 pro x 700. what have i done! lol!

I traded the viper in. I kept the rar ohlins the rest of it is at Pat's motorsports in Greenland Mich. Give them a call, I'mm sure if they get enough calls they will part it. I still be checking in and giving advice when I can. Maxdlx

did you get rid of the boss seat you won on ebay a little while back. the one that said viper on the side. if not let me know how much

wow, that was a sweet viper! I like my viper a lot, gets the same mileage as a friends apex gt. not as fast, but the mono helps it ride nearly as good :) always amazed when people build sleds and take a lot of time to do it only to sell lol! you miss the wide front end kit yet??

Good for you Maxdlx... I took the plunge this fall and never looked back.. I still have my Viper though.. hopefully it goes soon... Its so much less hassle running the four stroke.. especially with EFI. any picts of the beast?

Gerby
We made it back 240 miles in about 7 hours, and stopped twice to eat and once just to warm up. I had a small no no due to poor trail markings, and Dave had a slight misshapp. Other than that it was great. Gotta love that 16 + mpg.
Viperking,
everything but the rear ohlins race shocks stayed with the viper. With the help of my to very gracious ridding buddies in very cold temps we swapped them out outside the dealer. Maxdlx

Back